With over 45 years continuous service, our team of managers has an average track record of 15 years in the management of quality blocks of flats.
Ten reasons to choose Parkgate Aspen
- All properties have 24 hours a day emergency access to our property management team, which has dealt personally with more out-of-hours emergencies than any other firm of managing agents.
- As full members of ARMA we are bound by their code of conduct and subject to their strict audit requirements.
- We voluntarily subscribe to Quality Management Systems to retain our ISO 9001 accreditation standard.
- All blocks enjoy separate trustee client accounts, with all accrued interest re-credited to the leaseholders’ fund.
- We were one of the earliest management companies to respond to RTM legislation, we successfully attend to many blocks wishing to acquire their right to manage.
- We think ‘out of the box’ for imaginative ways of short-circuiting the course of problem cases, however difficult you think it may be to change leases, landlords or late-payers!
- We are proud of our appointment by the Leasehold Valuation Tribunal as receivers and managers in proceedings brought by residents.
- We maintain full indemnity insurance cover to underwrite the quality of our service and our standards of performance.
- We are prepared to make the investment in technical improvements from industry-leading software, to web communities for individual properties and the residents within our care.
- Unlike most other agents, Parkgate Aspen does not indulge in lettings or sales. Parkgate Aspen’s sole activity is the management of flats and blocks. We therefore commit the best of our resources and most experienced staff to the core business of service to leaseholders and tenants.